10.22.2010

autumn, autumn, autumn!



Holy shit it's nice out! I mean, it's very cold but so bright and so perfectly, wonderfully fall.
okok I'll admit I've only had coffee and painkillers so far today. and I'm listening to a whole lot of Clipse and dancing a bit nutso around my house. But still.

Mrs. and I are going to do a big project today! Making things! We talk a lot about making things, today we walk the walk.
Hopefully I don't screw it up!

In honor of our home-making type activity (which is secret because hopefully it results in gifts) I am dressed like a mum and I'm bringing my moccasins to wear while we work. Hahaha ohhhh fun! 

Honestly it is so, so nice out and I'm planning on find a gluten-free treat in Kensington while we're picking up supplies!



I don't have work until Tuesday and I'm planning on enjoying the shit out of the next few days. BAM.
blog comments powered by Disqus