10.12.2010

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand



iiiiiiiiiiipad!
I'm writing this entry on one right now!




After playing with the iPad I have learned:
A) I like things that remind me that the future is coming
B) smoooooth
C) it is worth making new friends in order to play with their fancy electronics
D) reading books in this thing is easier than I would have thought, pretty sweet actually



Saw It's Kind Of A Funny Story last night. Pretty nice. I love Zach Galifianakis. So much. I wish that I could hang out with him and possibly marry him or at least chat a bit. Ya know?



I'm pretty much the worst at reviewing movies, sometimes I just like to think about them to myself and not dissect them or decide why they're bad or good. Kind of fair.
This movie is good if you love zach galifianakis and want to keep loving him.



Also, I've been playing with new iPhone apps, very very fun maybe I will review them here soon. If I keep promising content you will return for sure!

blog comments powered by Disqus