10.16.2010

flash gordon's nuit blanche pictures!

Flash Gordon's photos from Nuit Blanche!


Prune and I were being a bit silly. She arrived at my house in that get up only she was just wearing the leather jacket, not the parka. Obviously after a few blocks I made her switch with me. I, on the other hand, dressed solely for function, not fashion. Layers for years.
We walked our bikes through yorkville. It was nice having the streets closed off. Did I say that already? Probably.
I inspected her legs and her sock/tights which were driving her nuts!

Adding photos using blogger is  pretty much the WORST, hey? Flickr may take longer to input, etc., but man is it easier to deal with.

 We made a stranger take our picture!

 Flash Gordon and I were both sporting our new glasses!

 I try to never be photographed with a cigarette but Flash Gordon assured me that this would make me look "cool", extra funny because she never smokes!
****
I would like to point out that I am not a "smoker" but that I have always, always enjoyed cigarettes. Maybe "enjoy" is the wrong word. I want them so badly and then as soon as I have one I think "ew, why am I having this? I feel gross now." and then awhile later I feel the exact same way again. Extra bad when I'm drinking. Obviously.
This summer's been terrible for a whole bunch of badnews activities, namely cigarettes, alcohol, and drugs. I've managed to avoid taking drugs (man, I think I would like all drugs way too much, therefore can't go near them because it'd be such a bad scene) , but whenever anyone is smoking I think "I'd like to smoke, too!"
I don't think about smoking when I'm not around smokers so the easy fix to me ever lighting up is everyone else quitting. DEAL?
***
Thank you very much to my aunt and her new husband for the flask I received as a gift for doing nothing in their wedding! I am putting it to great use!

After yorkville we went down to walk the dog! Flash Gordon said "aren't you going to pick up after her?" and I said "yes, but right now she's only peeing".
I wonder if that is a common misconception for people who don't walk dogs, watching all their owners look away as they pee and think they're being very irresponsible? Hmmmmmmmmm

I love Dasani! Just kidding I hate Dasani but sometimes I get it free at work. Fuck Dasani, my water should not have an ingredients list on it! 
 We then went to a parkinglot off Ossington where Made By Other People were doing that screening. In the above photo I have a mouth full of popcorn and I flask in hand. Once again, I am fully amazed that I am not engaged to be married yet.
SOMEONE SNAP THIS UP BEFORE IT'S GONE.

The flesh-coloured bit at the top of this guy's face is a really terrifying mask that he was scaring people with. That's actually a party face I have on, though, not a scared one.
Hard to tell the difference.
 Then these guys came and met up with us and I HAD ALL THE FUN.

Just kidding, Flash Gordon had some of the fun. Haha, that guy just played it cool.
 Then we stopped for more mix and snax! I had several flasks with different kinds of alcohol in them. As well as the sweet tea vodka water bottle. Man, Sweet Tea Vodka is so sweet. Sir Burnett, give me a Sweet Tea Vodka sponsorship!
Product placement.

Then we headed to Trinity Bellwoods where Swagger found this grabbing thing. He was pretty into it. 

 So was I, actually....
Then Swag said, "let's climb the creepy tree"
 I was uncertain! Man, I used to be so good at climbing. Remember at Redberry (Lac Au Claire? I don't know) when I would shimmy up the poles of the swings all the way up and hang from the top? So fun!
 Ughhh why am I even posting embarrassing pictures like this?? man, I weigh as least as much as that guy. I almost ruined the boost by not trusting him. Is that a metaphor for my life??
 Cool!

 Just chilling in the creepy tree. The creepy tree is very fun for chilling until you realize how much creepiness there is in there. I'm not just talking about us.


Yeah, this cat was pretty much the weirdest/worst party. What the hell? Who even made this?
Annnyway, Flash Gordon apparently doesn't have many pictures from the rest of the night. Too bad I was hoping for at least one of that 20 year-old (JUST KIDDING).
But here's Cpt. Heh,
 And here's my house. A very very very fine house. At 6 in the morning.

If you missed my first round-up and iphone photos, it is here!

Today's good news is that maybe I am not that lazy and depressed maybe I should just have picked up more iron supplements a long time ago!
I also picked up some more B complex which I had run out of, also I've been too depressed to take my vitamins/drink enough water/eat properly/take care of myself. Sort of?
I'm obviously just a giant baby. But I kind of wonder if I have a thyroid problem. I wish I had a doctor!

I made a list of things I need to get done. Now to actually do some of them....
blog comments powered by Disqus