1.28.2010

upswing

Went out last night late with Dollface and her friend and we drank at Sweaty Betty's and I made eyes at my crush who I see everywhere along dundas/ossington who I have deduced is a big big flirt (always with different girls) and probably an alcoholic since he's out pretty much allll the time (hey pot have you met kettle, etc.) anyway, I still  have a crush on him because he's sort of pretty in a way that I like like probably was a punk at some point or another. He probably doesn't woodwork at all, so it doesn't even matter.

ANYWAY.

The way that Dollface was sitting cast this shadow of her face on the wall that I was facing sort of and it made me laugh very very hard. This is not an accurate representation of her profile or her face so it's okay for us to laugh. Right???

IMG_5134

I'm feeling a bit better today/yesterday. Yay! Keeping fit and having fun. Also dressing up kind of fancy makes me feel better. or at least prettier. Pictures I took of that coming soon!

IMG_5132

You know who likes my new(ish) glasses? Babes.
I know, it surprised me, too!
But frequently at work man-customers comment on them. Not ever ladies though. Interesting.
Also, I know from experience that there are definitely men who prefer librarian types... Niche appeal!

I don't really feel like I have a type since there are too many kinds of babes in the sea and frequently I find that the reason I find someone really appealing is very unique to them and that's why it's the best.
I will say that I have a ridiculous weakness for generous laughlines around the eyes... sigh....
blog comments powered by Disqus