1.15.2010

let's hear it for pot pouri!

yeah I'm not really feeling blogging!!!
not my fault (my fault).

I've been cleaning and cooking and walking across the whole city a lot. Walking for 2+ hours a day is kind of tiring... in a nice way.

Went and partied with the Kids in the Hall earlier this week with Sass !
Please refer to her site for a whole bunch of photos featuring us in poses demonstrating how much fun we were having. Okay fine, here's one that I stole:


I took a bunch too and they are coming soon! I hope!

Kids in the Hall have a new mini-series on the CBC called Death Comes To Town and if you missed the first episode (which aired this week) you can watch it online!
I love that networks are putting their shows up online for me. I barely ever ever turn on my TV anymore, I'm all about streaming.

Oookay time for coffee with my BFF and then work I guess.................

Oh, yeah, Ruth Buzzi is doing great, in case you were wondering. She is very fast and good at chasing strings especially while I'm trying to do some sewing.
Also my landlord came to (finally) fix my toilet handle while I was out and he didn't tell me he was coming and so he was treated to a big mess and also he locked Ruth Buzzi out of my suite for a couple of hours. She was still in the house, but locked out of my attic. I came back to find her huddled against my door. awwww the baby.

I'll leave you with one question:
is facebook becoming myspace?
I feel like all of sudden I'm getting way more friend requests from people I've never met and people who are obviously just in bands who will try to get me to come to their shows...
blog comments powered by Disqus