1.21.2010

Death Comes to Town (on business!)

IMG_4954

Weird, I still haven't blogged really about hanging out with (read staring creepily at) The Kids in the Hall.

IMG_4953

Sass took me along with her to the Rivoli for a pre-screening of their new show Death Comes to Town.



IMG_4957
Hahaa, I'm so funny, I was so excited to meet this guy, Jesse Camacho, he was so lovely and sweet, he's the star of Less Than Kind.
Here's a trailer for it:

I watched all of it online on the CityTV site last year and you should catch up, too! It's moving to HBO Canada for this season, which could be real good for it.. You can look at their new site: Less Than Kind Online. Oh yeah, Mark McKinney is one of the producers/writers..Wow it's link central around here today.

AAAnyway.

IMG_4961
I got crazy but Sass stayed cool (she should be a bassist she stays so cool).

IMG_4956

You know what, though? Sass is really funny. To me she's funniest when I least expect it. Or when she's really hyper. Or when she pretends not to know how to speak English.


IMG_4955

IMG_4958
Then we gave some funny people some fingers! I'm sure they appreciated the humour of the situation!

IMG_4952
Scott Thompson is possibly my favourite Kid in the Hall. Is it rude to pick favourites?
Also Mark McKinney.


Also all of them, actually... Anyway, I think that Scott is especially lovely.
This article in Torontoist made me love him even more, and also let me know that he as a google alert set up for his name in blogs and stuff. Too bad I'm sure that everyone is writing about him these days so he'll never even notice how much I care....
SIGH.

IMG_4951
Chris Locke is very very funny and Scott Thompson thinks so too, that's a pretty big endorsement, I'd love to have Scott Thompson get behind me (SEXUAL INNUENDO).

IMG_4946
Chris Locke was very worried about his forehead-pimple. We were all too polite to say anything, good thing he pointed it out so that we could all acknowledge (and photograph) the elephant in the room.



Awww fun times. Did I mention it was open bar? I really need to stop going to places like that. 

 

Oh yeah, I stole a lot of these photos from Sass, so you can go over to her to see more. Yeah? Yeah. 

Haha Bruce McCulloch came over to me and was like "You know in the series, Death has a thing for redheads...." I just laughed so hard.



Yes, so watch the show! You can catch up online: www.cbc.ca/kidsinthehall, especially watch this week's episode because on of my favourite past co-stars plays a hot french puck bunny.. not to be missed!

Wow, seriously link party around here today. You're welcome.
blog comments powered by Disqus