1.29.2010

naked from the waist...everywhere



I don't know why I watched all of picnicface's videos at some point or another but don't seem to have posted them on here to share. Did I already and I just can't find it in the search? Maaaybe!
Also, who introduced me to these videos? JL and I watched them all the other night and I realized I'd seen a lot of them before. It's weird that I'd forgotten though. Usually I'm unnaturally obsessive about anything/anyone I like and want to know everything about it/them forever. Hmm. 
Watch these videos! They are so funny! 

Yeeeeah.. this one's my favourite maybe. I love the girl in it. Oh, and the guy. Oh, also I love how the guy's moustache is pretty much the same as my hallowe'en moustache. 

Yaaaarg such simple premises so genius though.

Also,
IMG_9608

Hahaaaa Ruth Buzzi.


Brunch today at Aunties with Mrs., and I told McGruff  that I have a slight crush on a person that we both know (except I don't even know him at all, really) and then I told him not to say anything (obviously he will forever because he sucks) and then he was like "ohhhhh, meredith, look who's here! That's so crazy we were just talking about him!" and I couldn't see the door and I was like "fuck you, McGruff, don't even" but then luckily it turned out to be another one of our mutual acquaintances and he was just trying to fuck with me. Aww man I turned so red though and everyone was looking at me in the restaurant and I felt very silly. 
That story makes less sense then if you had been there...

Then Mrs. and I were making terrible jokes and I kept squeal-laughing and once again annoying the neighbouring tables. Sorry, guys!!

I had so much coffee.

I'm going out looking for rich husbands tonight! Just kidding, just rich boyfriends to buy me things! Just kidding! 
I have never had a boyfriend who bought me things and I have to say that is is low on my list of priorities. Sense of humour, on the other hand........
Also, I have a crush on every dude right now and it gives me a bit of satisfaction like "all is right with the world once again
ohh okay, not really, but it's a fine phase to be in. And I kind of doubt that I'll ever be as interested in drama and ridiculousness as I have been in the past, but it's alright to have fun looking around. mmmhmmmmmmmmm.


Alright, then, I'm going back to taking pictures of myself all day. Only hobby. I probably need to get some more passtimes. Or at least a new face.
blog comments powered by Disqus