1.20.2010

kitty come home

IMG_4992

If you think I don't laze around all day every day in my pinstripe pajamas then you just don't know me at all.

IMG_5000

January blues setting in. Anyone else? It's hard to even consider that we still have February, March, and April to get through! It give me minor anxiety when I think about how cold it's going to be for how long. And I even think I like winter most of the time.

I'm having a bit of embarrassment over my drunk ranting to Cpt. and Miss Lindeman last night... such is life.

IMG_5010
Imagine if my hair always looked like that just natural-like? Can I get a wave put in? Is this the 80s?

I had a dream I was January Jones except also me and I was nominated for a Golden Globe (or something) but I kept getting stuck in my mum's basement (my actual mum not JJ's mum) where she was redecorating. Also I was wearing a really really awful dress that was actually two pieces and the skirt was huge and great but the bustier top was soooo bad, both were emerald green, though, totally a colour I would love to wear, and I kept wanting to change out of it but I only had my actual real-life wardrobe to choose from and I was super self-conscious of my fat arms and I was like I can't wear that super-short black party dress because the Mrs. tells me I wear it too much...
ANYWAY,
I never did make it to the red carpet but luckily it started raining so I didn't feel too badly I just stayed at my mum's house and watched the show on the giant TV we used to have and when the cameras panned to where I was supposed to be sitting beside Christina Hendricks and Jon Hamm there was a cardboard cut-out of January Jones. And I thought "don't they have professional seat-fillers for this sort of thing?"

Imagine I actually got to go to a big awards show? I would be so obnoxious.

IMG_5020

I've been cleaning out my google reader, turns out there were things that just annoyed me or people's stuff I felt like I should read but really didn't want to. Not my actual friends, though, I'll read (most) of their stuff no matter what.
 But I could use some new great blogs to read? Any suggestions?

IMG_4997

I think I'm going to capitalize on having a clean-ish house right now by cleaning a bit more, organizing, throwing things out, and then possibly get around to attempting something creative... I have a few dresses I've been planning out and meaning to make....

Oh yeah, and I'm going to listen to a lot of Kate and Anna McGarrigle by way of youtube because I don't have any of their music but Mum has all their records and I kind of love them, also, RIP Kate, you were pretty nice.

blog comments powered by Disqus