1.18.2010

all I do is brunch (not an exaggeration)

Kind of a crazy weekend, no? Kind of?

I was in a pretty good mood all day today, I had brunch with an old pal at Nirvana where our server was very adorable and laughed at all of our jokes a lot (which is a great quality in a dude!!!)  and then I went around the corner to Aunties and Uncles where my childhood bff, Prune and co. were also brunching. I stayed with them while they ate and who should show up but Sass and Raymi!
Raymi tried to convince me to have a JO sesh but I was not into it! (JK rayms, I would totally be into that with you, don't worry).
So when my other pals left I went over to join Sass while she waited for Raymi to figure out some stuff. While Raymi was away Sass and I took pictures of ourselves in her glasses and hat:

IMG_5063

The best part is that the poses we were copying actually made us look real hot. And by us I mean Sass.

IMG_5055

IMG_5075

IMG_5062
It was almost as if she were right there with us.

IMG_5056

IMG_5052

Luckily the restaurant was nearly empty at this point. Except a table on the other side that just wouldn't leave. Don't you just hate it when people (us) over-stay their welcome?

IMG_5048

IMG_5059

Then after brunching around I came home and slipped into a terrible, terrible mood. I actually ended up canceling a meeting I was supposed to have tonight about a short film because I was in too bad of a mood to be around humans... Kind of makes sense, I haven't been spending enough time alone I bet.
And I don't have any shifts this week and I don't have any money or auditions or anything good to do.


IMG_5057


IMG_5054

Ohhh yeah, last night was fun, we went to see comedy at the Rivoli and then over to Dakota to dance to The Beauties and scope babes. People thought I did a great job picking up as I was being chatted up by babes.. unfortunately one was Prune's boyfriend and one was my old college classmate (who I hadn't seen in years and it was very weird/good to see him again).
I did dance and feel real good about dancing, though. I did tell it to the ceiling and drink some gin and tonics.
Pretty awesome.

IMG_5074

Now I am doing some writing(!) and plotting for adventures and stuff. I'm trying to work myself into a better mood, I started with smoked gouda and hummus and dill harvarti and now I'm going to polish off the ovation mints, I think.
Oh you mean there are other ways to get into good moods besides food?
blog comments powered by Disqus