1.31.2010

here are some pictures of my foster cat

IMG_9645

IMG_9634

IMG_9680
haha I like it when she makes angry/annoyed faces at me. Cats are so deadpan/expressionless that any change in face position we have to pretend is some big thing.

IMG_9639
Should I have spread these photos out over more entries? Probably. I LOVE CATS.

IMG_9617

IMG_9688

Lots of fun things happened this weekend and I have some very funny stories for you later and I'm feeling much less depressed about the world and so that's good. I just made some haystacks which turned out quite crumbly but I'm still eating them. And I also just made some (DELICIOUS) stew and am boiling down some vegetable stock to freeze to make my life a bit easier, hopefully. All I want is soup. It smells like heaven in here.
I wish someone would clean up, though. 

 IMG_9659

Dakota tonight... you can come too if you'd like.
blog comments powered by Disqus