1.02.2010

finally the mcc is open today!

IMG_9428
IMG_9462
Steve gave me her new years hat on new years. I wonder where she got it? From the party, maybe? Another friend had a lovely red one that I wore for most of the time i was there but he wanted it back -- it went too nicely with his t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers.
IMG_9437
I also wore this hat all around the house yesterday. And took self-timer pictures of it with my dslr. dslr self-timer pictures are harder to wrangle because the auto-focus starts when you set the time, not right before you take the picture. Maybe my camera just isn't smart enough.
IMG_9438
I love this hat. i want to be in a chorus line and parade around town in it.
IMG_9456

IMG_9434
I know that it looks like I'm trying to make out with Rerun there but really I'm just kissing him aggressively on the face. Such is life.
IMG_9468

I've bought too many things! I don't know how I'm going to pack them all. At all.
Only today and tomorrow left around here and then 6 a.m. (what the hell is wrong with me, why do I pick such early fucking flights? jeezus.) Monday morning I'm back to Toronto.

IMG_9429

Haloscan starting charging for commenting systems and I spend so much money on lots of little internet things, I wasn't really into the idea of paying more... so I'm switching over to Disqus because they let me import the old comments and stuff so hopefully that all works out??
Now comment to try it out.

IMG_9425
blog comments powered by Disqus