1.06.2010

i left your heartbeat in this town

IMG_8732
(here are some older pictures for you)

So I'm back in Toronto and it's nice here and I miss Saskatoon, well mostly my family and my cats and I'm sad that I didn't get to spend enough time with certain people but it's okay. I guess.

coffee at aunties

It snowed all day yesterday and that was really nice and christmassy which of course made me sad that christmas is over.

IMG_8738
(I had a weird colour setting on my camera there for a minute)

at first he didn't want his picture taken

But I've been seeing lots of BFFs including the BFF who is back from Paris, FINALLY. She needs a new nickname on here, that one is lame. But, yeah we went to Aunties and then shopped all around, got matching day-planners at The Paper Place, for the third year in a row.

IMG_8742


Back to work last night and I got in trouble and I also got rewarded. Such is life. I also discussed the sexism that is sort of prevalent in that workplace and decided that there's no good answer, really. No awesome solution.
Besides that it was kind of fun. I don't mind that job at all.

take my picture now

Then I went for drinks with the Mrs. and co. at Nirvana, which was pretty fun. It was COCKTAIL NIGHT. which I think it was also the last time I was there so maybe it's always COCKTAIL NIGHT? No, probably not. 

james ponders the world

Yeah, I still have a billion more photos of Poppy still to edit and upload, it took a lot of effort to get him to sit still and pose properly but now he looks like a babe. You're welcome, Poppy.
(p.s. - he's single!!!)

surprised face at aunties

Coffee soon with Cpt. Heh, we are going to try out the new coffee place that's at Manning and College that I can't remember the name of but we will judge it and get back to you. It's too bad that Ella's Uncle doesn't have a bit more room in it because it's such a sweet place in the summertime, sitting out on the benches and all...


I don't really have time for a shower, I've been way too busy eating gluten-free gingersnaps and gulping hot tea and google reader reading and lounging in my pin-stripe pajamas (thanks, mcc village green).
Too bad for me.
quit looking at my food


I guess I should actually get groceries at some point today... I got home and in my fridge was:
-2 expired eggs
-garlic herb cream cheese (now eaten)
-half a big onion
-giant bottle of rum
-jar of cranberry orange vodka
-Saskatoon berry jam
-other condiments/dressings

I finally defrosted my freezer before I left town and now I'm excited to make some big batches of soups and be able to freeze a bit of them. I'm a terrible housekeeper. Getting better.
blog comments powered by Disqus