9.11.2009

ughhhghghghhggg BREAD

START SPREADING THE NEWS


okay... so, just so's we're clear, I have a pretty bad gluten intolerance.

I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A GLUTEN INTOLERANCE.

at the acc town hall meeting today they gave us "dinner" which had a sandwich and cookies in it and for some reason I decided (despite having other foods in my bag in case of this situation) that I should eat all of it!
and then I went back for seconds!!!!

TWO SANDWICHES AND THREE COOKIES!!!!!!!

Every few weeks or so I decide that I am not gluten intolerant and that I can eat what I want. Well, guess what?
Not true.

I don't really remember the bike ride home only thinking "am I drunk?" because my reaction to gluten is very close to drinking except not funtimez, only the uncomfortable part where you wish it were done. Or wish for concentration skills that are far beyond your means.

Luckily I have not gotten a stomach ache so far. I took some tylenol (when I got home) and drank a whole lot of wine to hide the gluten face effects tonight and I am feeling okay...
Drinking saves the day again!
blog comments powered by Disqus