9.09.2009

mood enhancement

For some ridiculous reason I was in the BEST MOOD EVER at work last night. I have no explanation for why, but it was pretty fun. Work was so slow and I wasn't even with my favourite co-workers or anything, but I couldn't stop laughing and dancing around. Also I kept making the worst, most obvious jokes to all the customers and they laughed. Weird!
It went downhill at the end of the night when I started to get a bad headache from not eating for too long, but I recovered with an advil and some cheeses at Dollface's house while walking the dog.
Also, I can't stop laughing every time that dogs sniff each others' butts. I just always think it's so dumb! Especially when it's a dog we've already seen. "Is your butt still the same? Let me check!", etc.


If only one could harness great moods and keep them on forever.
I mean, I'm just as into melancholy as the next person (probably moreso) but holy shit are great moods great.
And I made so many more tips. Whyyyyy can't I fake good moods? I'm terrible at it! And the more terrible I get at being in a good mood at work the less money I make the worse of a mood I get in!
Brutal!

No wonder people do so many drugs.


I'm going to attempt another workpartyfunattitude time again tonight. It's going to be dead again and I'm going to be bored but maybe I can make a sweet game or maybe I'll have co-workers who'll want to talk about their babes and maybe I could start brainstorming for another screenplay I'm thinking I want to write.
(Because instead of writing all the other things I've been working on/thinking about, I'll just add another project into the mix!!!!!!! Awesome!)


I want to watch New Waterford Girl again. Also Juno.
Also Wayne's World 2. Also possibly Dumb and Dumber because Deck says he will not be friends with me anymore unless I see that.
But he's never seen Ghost World so I think that's fair.
blog comments powered by Disqus