9.10.2009

freeeee day (almost)

I got up this morning and was about to go to work when I decided that hey, maybe instead of just asssssuming that I was scheduled for the game today that I should actually check and make sure and so I dug out my schedule from the bottom of my bag and lo, no shift today!
So I ran back inside and got back into bed!
Congratulations to me!

And then I went for brunch with Dollface and Capt. Heh and Deck at Aunties and there McGruff was gruff and I had breakfast tacos and all was right with the world!

I do have to go to the "town hall" meeting at ACC tonight, though. But that's not like a real shift, it's more like a welcome back informational party time. Sort of. I guess. I don't know if I've ever been to one before, actually.

Meeting my friend beforehand to have coffee in the sunshine.



(Mum at Redberry Lake - p.s. I miss home)
IMG_8263
blog comments powered by Disqus