9.18.2009

too much TV on the internet!

There's a movie I really want to watch that just got uploaded and I want to stream it (illegally) so badly right now but instead I feel like since I just wasted an hour of my life watching the second episode of the new Melrose Place (soooo bad why did I do that?) I should probably do something productive. Or at least go out partying. Or something. Hmm.

Well, I've opened up my writing folders. And I'm brewing a pot of tea. So... it could happen. Or I could watch Away We Go. I WANT TO.



I went shopping today and holy hell do pants ever not fit me. What the hell? I didn't think I was that strange of a size. Also, I hate pants. In the summertime I really rarely wear pants except to work.
SHORTS, SKIRTS, AND DRESSS!

I did buy a new jacket to replace the one I lost in Saskatoon. It is bright blue. I look terrific in bright blue. NO REALLY.
I got a bright red winter jacket at a clothing swap this summer and it's been sitting around patiently since then and I am excited to put it on at some point soon...
I look pretty terrific in bright red, also.

Lush was closed because of some red carpet event at Ultra which was very annoying because I wanted to buy some shampoo from them and instead I only saw (a very orange) Ben Mulroney. He looks exactly the same every single time you see him. I think he is fake.

The shampoo I wanted to buy is this blonde shampoo which naturally lightens/brightens your hair. I haven't tried it but last time I was in I bought their "Marilyn" hair mask which is a lightening/brightening/conditioning hair mask.
I'm trying to get back to my natural hair colour and so I'm trying to ease the transition from faded-out red to dark blonde.
I kind of love this hair mask. I actually first saw in on Keira-Anne's blog and she was liking it so I thought I'd try it.
a) it smells very very good (the smell of Lush stores is way too much for me so I was wary)
b) it feels very good
c) it actually seems to actually lighten my hair. Naturally!


Anyway,

WELCOME, FALL!

I am more than pleased with the crispness of the air and the lack of humidity. I was quite chilly on my way home tonight and that was a-okay.
Hallowe'en so soon! and then.......

CHRISTMAS


Aw man, I'm so pleased that Christmas comes every year!
blog comments powered by Disqus