9.17.2009

this gouda tastes like candy

Still not much interaction with Theresa. I guess she just got separated from her kittens and stuff so it kind of makes sense... Poor little lady. She sure eats a lot under the desk back there, though.
Hopefully she'll get too fat to come out!

I appropriated these images from Sass for you!

Luckily a lot of you read both blogs so these will be old news! Boring!



The Mrs. was being particularly funny at the swap. She's pretty excited to be quitting her job soon, I think. I'll be glad to have her be around more often and glad she won't have to get up ungodly early and work so late.




Sometimes the hardest part of a clothing swap is not making fun of clothes other people wore. Sometimes you just have to though.

It was right around this time:

when Miss Lindeman told me not to grow out my bangs. Awww man, headbands! I'm in grade 10 again!



Niki just stopped by and she said she realized she'd gotten a whole new wardrobe from the swap. Swaps are really kind of magical. FREE CLOTHES. I can't believe I didn't start having them in highschool. It would make so much more sense.




Coffee in the park today with my friend Poppy.. have I nicknamed him already on here? I don't remember! Anyhow, I think that Poppy is a good name for him and so I'll go with that for now.
He is Cpt. Heh's friend from university who now lives here in Miss Lindeman's house, actually. He hangs out in the park being underemployed with me a lot. Except apparently now he got a new job so that sucks. for me.


I have to go work U2 now! I'm actually pretty terrified of working concerts at the dome because of how poorly they're run. Hopefully I'll be out before midnight..? Please?
blog comments powered by Disqus