9.11.2009

bring on the rice pasta and corn tortillias

In the past few days multiple people have asked me if I've lost weight but I have not I have only gained. Which is sort of bad, kind of fine.
I talk about it too much because I worry about it too much, sorry about that. I have never, ever wanted to be someone who worried about this sort of bullshit.

Anyhow, the point I wanted to make: I have better posture and look better these days because I am not eating gluten and my stomach is so much better and I am not bloated and making room with my posture for belly aches and stuff.

God, I wish I weren't allergic to gluten. So much!
But I'm more really glad that now I know. I feel like my moods have become more stabilized and my concentration has improved and my stomach is easier to get along with.

I still seem to be able to eat little bits of gluten, but I suppose I should actually get an actual doctor who would test me for allergies and stuff.
hmmmmmmmmm.

Also, I love the weather these days. And I'm getting the pull of anticipation for fall in my gut.
(plus only two motherfucking quick months until the start of the Christmas season and I'd be lying if I said I weren't thinking about all that already...)

Except I don't know what I'm going to do when I can't wear shorts. They're basically the only thing I want to put on. Ever.
blog comments powered by Disqus