9.16.2009

dollarama is putting up christmas decorations..

IMG_3137

Hey look, I'm featured in Michael Pierro's demo reel. A lot. Scenes from the short Hey, George, which I'm pretty proud of.

A bunch of things have happened lately. Which is why I don't have time for updating ever.

MAN I AM IN A GOOD MOOD RIGHT NOW.
Had a delicious egg-white with havarti and spinach and green onions at Aunties today with Deck who had the sandwich special (obviously). It's a good thing that he's decided that he loves Aunties almost as much as I do so that I don't have to go to Shanghai Cowgirl or some other shit anymore. (I don't actually have much against other places I just love Aunties. Although I have been at Saving Grace a lot more lately and it is Very Good as well.)

Oh yeah maybe it's because I drank a lot of coffee!

IMG_3133

Clothing swap last night, you'll have to wait for Sass's pictures because I didn't get out my camera at all. Which is too bad because there were a couple of classssic moments.
We did drink a lot of sangria and eat a lot of cheese and bean dip and stuff. Mmmhmmm.
I got a few really sweet items and got rid of a garbage bag full of stuff. Diabetes foundation picked up I think four garbage bags full of stuff this morning. Awesome, awesome.

My fingers were still dyed a bit this morning from digging in my sangria for the delicious fruits...

IMG_3126

Oh, yeah, I got a new foster cat. I named her Theresa!
ahahhaahahah awesome.
She is terrified of the world and is still hiding. She came out briefly last night as I was trying to go to sleep and she YELLED AND YELLED AND YELLED. I think just to make sure I wasn't going to run at her and beat her up. But you know what? If you yell and yowl like you're dying and I'm so close to being asleep and I'm so tired then I am going to want to run at you and beat you.
Please bear that in mind, Theresa.

She is very very little and very cute. Allll black. Basement cat!
I'm hoping she gets a bit more comfortable soon so that we can play and stuff. I haven't even petted her yet!

When she comes out I will take a photo for you and you will want to adopt her and keep her safe forever so she won't have to be scared anymore!


Started my sketch comedy writing class on Monday! Pretty fun! Already feel like it could really, really help me. It's definitely a writing class, no performing at all, and I haven't taken a writing class forever so it feels kind of great.
A super diverse class and the teacher is very chilled out and nice. Should be good.
I like having assignments. And even just in class I came out with a couple of things that I thought were pretty funny...
My teacher congratulated me for not being afraid to be crude. I didn't think my idea was particularly crude at all....
awesome times, ahead!


IMG_3136

These photos are from the Manitoba TIFF party I went to on Sunday. My friend from the Manson movie was there and we partied. She actually has a film in the fest this year and I am a lot jealous. Such is life.

Oh well, I had two auditions yesterday and they both felt pretty good and that's what counts. Or something.

Oh yeah, I got new glasses in Kensington market and they are almost my prescription and they are totally rad so I'm wearing them!

Okay gotta go work the Leafs game right now and my Sloan friends are playing a free show before the game at 5:30 down there JFYI... I would go if I didn't have to have dumb joe jobs all the damn time.
blog comments powered by Disqus