5.21.2009

panda panda panda panda. china!



DON'T FORGET ABOUT HOW I'M IN A PLAY ON SATURDAY.

(2:30 and 11pm at Jamie's Area -193 Augusta)

I think it's going to be v fun. Three other acts (two plays, one dance piece I believe?). Plus some drinking? Plus you can feel very cultural and self-satisfied at having attended an arts event!!!
Can't put a price on that. (ten dollars)


.


I feel like when I'm off wheat I find it way easier to learn and retain lines. Interesting? Psychosomatic? Who knows!
But it did come in handy today when I turned up at the audition having learned all the wrong lines! Yike! It was alright though, they gave me time with the new ones and I did pretty good, all things considered.

Also, I saw APB there and I hadn't seen her in awhile. She is very very beautiful.
alex
alex
See?
She has freckly arms and I am jealous.
We sort of look alike, mostly meaning same "hit". Except for she is a natural red-headed beauty and I am a try-hard. I want to write a movie where we star as twins. She looks sort of like Amy Poeler. She and Amy Poeler are both born in September. COINCIDENCE??
Anyway, it makes sense we'd be at the same audition. And I won't even be upset if she books this and I don't (yes I will) because she is very talented.

We went to Mercury afterward and had coffee (mine was iced! A delicious summer treat!) and visited Deer and talked business and babes.
Then we went and got ice cream and wandered in the sun (with our pale, pale skins pretty well covered).

Commercial audition tomorrow and dress/tech for Mandy Panda after.
The Cpt.'s birthday tonight, and I took yesterday off from socializing altogether.
Feeling groovy.
Except also physically ill.
So it goes.
blog comments powered by Disqus