5.29.2009

it had something to do with the rain

Maybe it's the rain, I don't know. I'm feeling sort of sad, worn-out around the edges.
I don't feel like getting into anything I don't feel up to arguments or effort.
Yeah, maybe it's the rain.

I do not feel like getting my hopes up or trying for something/someone.
Tomorrow will be better, I'm deciding.

It's actually really lovely out right now. The fog. The lights through the fog.
Palmerston Boulevard looked to me just like that scene in MSCL with Brian and Angela after she almost got arrested but instead talked about Anne Frank with the police officer and stuff.
Wow that whole episode.
When Angela comes out of the shower and is in a towel and is on the way to her room and she runs into her dad and he's so awkward that she's in a towel ("my breasts have come between us")
Graham: How's school?
Angela: Well.. I'm beginning to like Anne Frank
Graham: Oh, yeah? Is she a girl in your class?
Angela: No, she's dead.
Graham: Ohh...
Angela: Anne Frank, Dad. Anne Frank!

I wrote that out from memory.

My friend got her wisdom teeth out (all four!) and she's at Dollface's recuperating and I brought her some soup and chocolate pudding when I went to walk Kaya and the friend was all bundled up, sad-like and in pain and I felt bad for her
but then also a bit like I wanted to be bundled up and taken care of.
Without the pain part maybe though.

How is it Friday already? I meant to get more done this week!

IMG_6802



(I can't remember the sound that you found for me)
blog comments powered by Disqus