5.24.2009

but yes but no but

Bon Iver + late nights + internet for company when I've made the good decision to come home now


IMG_1162


Did the play! Twice today!

TMI: Was feeling really badly ill today like worst cramps and was not up to par. Which is fair. I mean, I got it together for the actual performances.. but besides that.. Ouch and sadness like my body is against me too much of the time.
Feel like I should have grown out of this/got this under control by now. That is not the case, I know but.

No, but, yes, but, Good Times!
I was so happy to do this play again. And it was fun! We had a time!


I need more projects all the all the time so that nothing is a let down, getting over happiness/excitement is nothing because then I'd have something to move on to...
blog comments powered by Disqus