7.13.2008

I will never leave you I will never forsake you

Oh hi.
Who wants to hear about babes?

Yeah I KNOW. Me too. Too bad for you, internet.
Ugh.

I am 100% certain that my heart is faulty and does not perform as it should. It is letting me down, always.
I embarrass myself. I know what I am doing and why. I know how there are certain people who can never be what I need them to be (decent human beings) and yet, I still ask them for things they don't have to give.

Oh repeat repeat repeat. I could at least find new words to express my continual patterns.


I had a dream last night that I was very very pregnant, with twins, and trying to prepare for it. Mostly I was worried about names. I'm practical like that. I was very worried about finding my list of names to take with me to the hospital so that I would eff up naming them.
I had some good ones but I won't tell you about them because then you'll steal them for your kids and with my luck you'll have lots of babies before I ever will.
Also I had only bought one of everything and didn't have the resources for twins.
In real life I don't even have the resources nor strength of character to support my own damn self.


Oh yeah, the play is done and we won't get to say "I will never leave you I will never forsake you" ever again. I'm kind of sad. Was sad cruising home on my bicycle last night.
I left the fringe club early thinking I was going to go party more but I ended up cruising right to my house and going inside, to bed. The fringe club was fun though, really packed and partied. We danced. I didn't feel like dancing but I still managed to break it down a bit. They were playing ridiculous shit and everyone was being silly. Lots of jiving and fake Irish jigging. Lots of obnoxious dancing. My favourite.

Last show went nicely. I hallucinated a babe in the audience and looked like a crazy person when I asked him about being there afterwards. Luckily my castmate also hallucinated a babe. Those lights are bright and hard to see through.

I'm kind of glad it's done. Now I have time to do other things. And I have a few days off work (after today) to completely chill out.
Maybe get to go to Dollface's cottage. Maybe maybe maybe hope so so hard.
Obviously.
Want to get in the lake.


I happened upon a biography radio show of Kingston Trio this morning on the radio, which was kind of a treat. I've been listening to them a lot lately.
blog comments powered by Disqus