7.26.2008

come on ride me ride me ride me doublies

Surprisingly fun: Dance Cave.
Yeah, I know, filled with 20 year olds. But good dance party last night, gotta admit. Can't front.

Went to Lee's with Dollface and co. to meet up with some skater dreamboats for some skate party but it wasn't as fun as originally hoped and all the skaters ended up upstairs for some reason (less screaming bands, maybe? more young tail maybe?) so we hung there. Got drunked and danced. Pretty good music, some kind of funny bits. Mostly liked Blister in the Sun such a classic I don't even care I am so Angela Chase dancing over being over Jordan Catalano. Even though no one is ever really over Jordan Catalano. I mean he's Jordan Catalano for frig's sake.
Everyone was drunker than me (for once in my life) and belligerent in funny ways.
We saw a skunk on the way home! I wanted to keep it for a pet, but instead I was made to cross the street to walk as far away from it as possible.
What the hell is a skunk doing in downtown toronto.
Aw geez, I should've gotten a picture of the skunk. Could've made some sweet LOLskunks.

Had dinner at Victory with Sass today. Victory is the king of delicious wheat-involved foods but I got veggie chilli and cheese on fries because I'm very health conscious and a good eater.

Tonight I am tired. Despite my 4 hour nap all afternoon. I guess because I walked to work last night, worked, walked all the way from the dome up to Lee's, danced like a maniac (why are my arms so sore, seriously, was I doing chin-ups??), then walked home.
Everything is a bit achy.
But Dollface is covering a bar shift in my hood and so it's pretty much my duty to go and visit her. And there is Hip Hop Karaoke, guaranteed party time. Except my bike is a wienery baby and Gladstone is so far. How come no one wants to come and ride me doublies?

Funniest email of the week is from my friend in Saskatoon:

hey there buddy,
hows it hanging?
nice new picture(s).
well well you'd better get some new party shoes because i will be playing at the dakota tavern on halloween. Friday night party down. MAybe you'll get to make out with a zombie, a cowboy or somebody wrapped in aluminum foil? Doesnt that sound nice? Mark your calendar. talk to you soon buddy

wurd life,
Burke

The best is if you know this dude and you can read it in his slow drawl of a Prince Albert (Sask.) hick accent.
That does sound nice.
blog comments powered by Disqus