6.20.2008

okay I'm getting going

I'm totally hiding out in my house right now.
Just not calling people I should.

So much nap time this week. I seem unable to make it through days. I think I'm fighting a cold, and also stressed..

Making bad choices lately and I think I'm sabotaging myself. Anyone know of any self-sabotaging cures?

I'm starting a cleanse tomorrow. Maybe I could extend it to more aspects of my life. Like babes.

It doesn't say anything about alcohol on my cleanse so I'm going to go ahead and assume that I should drink it
all the time


I played extra-good wingman for one of my friends last night. Successfully, in some ways.. except for that the dude isn't actually someone she wants. Ugh. We all just know how to pick em.
It's hard getting back into things. She just broke up with her boyfriend of years, and is so used to being in relationships. The last time the two of us partied was years ago in between long-terms.
We did stop by Gladstone karaoke for last call and my friend did an awesome rendition of Sweet Child of Mine. And I danced all over the place.

At this point in my life if I get brought back to a dirty basement with no windows and no proper bed, and it smells like teenager and messiness.. well, I'm out.

Or if there's a crust of pizza on the side table that isn't even on a plate...





Kalendar has delicious sangria. In case you are in need, that's where it is.



Tonight maybe I will go and even out a three-wheeled situation. I think Dollface needs my support.

Remember the term "wheeling"
totally totally bringing that back
except I'm not sure I know what it means exactly
not sure I ever knew

Anyhow. Guess I'm going to go find some hot babes to wheel!
blog comments powered by Disqus