6.27.2008

the bars are still open, even

I feel like I came home early tonight but it was actually after midnight.. and that's not early for most people.
I still love my lifestyle.

Still feeling pretty awesome, gotta say. A little upset that wheat or sugar or both might be playing a much smaller role in my life from this point onwards.

Rehearsed today in a big space for the first time. In costumes, with props. Makes all the difference.
I was told that I am much, much better off book "like night and day".
That hurt my feelings briefly until I realized that I was actually just pretty upset with myself for being such a bad worker. I have no discipline and I am LAZY.
Not that any of us have been on it with this play, we really are having to work to step it right up for performances next week. But still.
She's right, too. I am much better. I feel like I am bringing so much more to my character with every new line. If I had started this weeks ago, you'd be in for a wild treat.
But as it is it's going to be pretty funny, I'd bet.

It's easy to be lazy with film. They'll just cut. You don't actually need to know your lines at all. Because you only have to do a few of them at a time...

trying to pretend i'm not taking my own picture
waiting to go into the audition
bathurst street was deserted felt like a small town

I'm tiredtiredtired all of a sudden. But today I woke up before my alarm. Which basically never happens unless my alarm is set for 1.

Apparently wheat exhausts you, who knew?
blog comments powered by Disqus