6.29.2008

more sushi plssssss

Holy holy no updateskies sorry sorry

Yikes. I'm so excited for when my life gets way less busy. Which will be in a couple of weeks? Hopefully?
Maybe sooner, when all I have to concentrate on is fringing.
Too much working/socializing/rehearsing/cleansing

sta-ressss-in me out man

Don't worry though because I'm feeling like I'm about to have an outpouring of creativity. Soon. At some point.
I have many ideas, I just need to implement, fruition-ize.

Seriously people at skydome, learn to tip! I don't even make minimum wage! How will I make rent? Waiting for your quarter change? srsly?

Been downright irritable the past couple of days. Hitting the point in the cleanse where I can't remember what in hell made me get into this mess and why I would be doing it at all.
Just feeling very deserving of treats and very close to cheating every few minutes. And just angry about having to do it. Not fun.
Hopefully this feeling ends soon. Tomorrow maybe.
Gotta make it til Thursday. God dammit.

Also worrying about the fringe.. the play will be good, funny, etc. You should come see it.
But I think it could be better.
And spending that much time with anyone is hard.. and you know me.. not good at people. We are all completely different types of personalities and trying to work them all together is hard work. Obviously.

It has made me really want to do more theatre though. And do it well. And work hard at (I should learn those skills someday, at least).
Also, going through and giving the girls feedback the other day (there's a huge chunk in the middle that I'm not in so I feel like I have a bit of perspective..) made me miss being a director. I love bossing!
I'm the bossiest boss ever. Especially lately. Lately all I do is boss. And criticize. I am pleasure to be around!
People love me.


I need to start reviewing things. So badly. I do have opinions and thoughts on a bunch of stuff. Need to start getting it out of my head.
Went to see Young People Fucking last night, definite thoughts on that. (Like not enough D, etc)
And Pu-Erh tonight at the Fu-Gen Festival, even more thoughts there, maybe.

After the play we went for sushi and I could eat it even so there! First time eating out in days! Very unlike my usual lifestylez. My friend is on a for-life diet plan that restricts her eating many of the same things. It's nice to have buds in the same boat.

I think I'm going to stay off wheat for a few more days at least, I'm feeling that it might be a problem for me.


Hey guys. I'm having hair issues. Like, so, I love my hair, right? Especially since it stopped being that horrendous shade of bright red/purple and toned down to look more natural.. but it does look pretty nice when it's darker red. But lighter is nice for summer... I'm torn!

on the starbucks patio



I think I mostly want it like it is in this picture:

But that colour is so hard to keep! Unless you're like that babe next to me and it's real.

Thoughts???





Oh, also,
a mouse JUMPED ON MY HEAD today
I screamed.
I was chasing him a bit and I think he must have ran up the curtain and launched himself onto my head! He seemed to come out of nowhere! Terrifying!
My life sucks.
Oh yeah, and this time around they're eating the peanut butter (and cheese and hummus and whatever else I have) right off the traps! I have no idea how they're wrangling, but I hate them. I hate them!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus