6.20.2008

Hey guess who has fat arms?!?

This guy!

Yeah. Yesterday my agent and I discussed my need to "tone up".
If you ever have had body issues or don't want body issues do not become an actor.

Agent is completely right and he also told me about how great I am in the film that I leant him to see. That the film is lovely and lots of stuff for my demo reel, etc.

He said Canadian actors especially don't take their bodies seriously. We have a niceness that ends in just not getting cast instead of L.A. where they will tell you straight up.
And he's right. It is my job to look my physical best and be the in the best physical condition and appealing and attractive

I'm think I'll just gain 20 pounds and be a character actress!!!

.

I'm allowed to tell this story because it's following up how ugly I am and we all need to feel a bit better.

My brother is 17 and in high-school and a bit of a loner and always reading. Anyhow he was reading in class the other day and across the room some of the boys started talking about the ice breakers commercial and dude says, "That girl in that commercial is hot!"
Needless to say my brother snorted loudly and responded with "Don't talk about my sister like that!"
blog comments powered by Disqus