6.26.2008

aw no no no no no no times

Turns out I can have fun sober!
I mean, I know that I used to be able to, but it's a nice reassurance. Dollface pointed out that I act the same either way. Too true, my friend.
I told my bartending friend last night that I could baby-sit for him, then I told him that next time I'd tip him for my drinks in cocaine, then as I was leaving I said "don't worry I'm RESPONSIBLE. all. the. time."
He was nice, let me eat my bean salad and not buy anything. It's okay because that Dollface can drink enough for both of us. SEX PANTHER ALE


Video from Sass from the Jesse Landen Band show last night (fine they're still called Born to Busk but I don't know why).
Mostly good because of my mad dance skillz, and I think the end is the best part. I should be on TV. Oh, wait. I am.
I like it better when he sings this song high up. Just in case anyone cares what I think.

I have so much to say and absolutely no time to write it!

"Has anyone ever told you that you look like that girl from that commercial...?"
"No, I am much MUCH prettier than her!!!"

I had such a fun time at work yesterday. Sometimes I get in really great work-moods where every beer-drinker is my best friend and all my customers take well to being made fun of.. then I remember how much I like my job.

Rehearsal reahearsal rehearsal rehearsl afhrahahlalsal
I am out and about for usually 14 hours these days! Not enough hours in the day. Needless to say, my afternoon naps have fallen by the wayside. But I haven't been too tired. And never hung over.

Um. I kind of think I'm feeling better and better each day of this cleanse?
I'm also not a horrendously tired anymore, and fairly naturally happy, despite no caffeine and no sugar. Pretty wild.

Also, how was I supposed to know that couscous is made with wheat, that it's not a sort of grain or rice product? Hmm???
Well. I didn't eat very much of it so WHATEVERS.
blog comments powered by Disqus