6.25.2008

Dear anywho who wants to do a cleanse,

I recommend you stay in your house and lock the doors.

Oh the world is so full of tasty things that I am not allowed to have! Everyone else this evening got to have beers! Luckies!
I tried to make my friend describe the taste to me.
She wouldn't.

I gave people some of my seeds, nuts, and carrots. I'm a sharer and a carer.

Oh good lord how pizza sounds like the best idea in the world. I was actually fine until I went to work today. The skydome is the most inhospitable place on earth for healthy eating of any kind. It's remarkable, really.

I am strong though, and my belly has been feeling really great these past couple of days (knock wood) not swollen as it usually is, not constantly painful.
We'll see, maybe I will yet become a fantastic eater!
blog comments powered by Disqus