2.12.2008

late late late for a very important date

Blogger and I are in a fight right now. It won't put my image as big as I want it. Probably because I don't have a dad. And everyone damn hates me.

.

I wrote a list of goals a mile long the other day and finished it off with
"- Always have a goal list that reads like a wish list"

.

I have very little patience for babes these days and no patience for myself in terms of babes. At the hipster party I was at on Saturday (I'm still thinking about those cupcakes baked in the ice cream cones...) I saw a babe come in and I was all "that guy is a babe" and then "oh look, that babe is talking to my friends" so I sidled up along side them and made some comment about not knowing the babe and the babe was all "We've met several times before" and then named a few instances. Yeah. No recollection. Maybe he wasn't a babe before?

.

I'm late again. Always.
I have another audition this morning. But it's blizzarding out there. Again. Because we needed more snow. And there's no way to get there besides walking.
How do nurses dress? I don't have any scrubs on hand.

.

I had an audition on Friday that involved being a cute bank worker and having a babe come and hit on me. And then I went to the bank in the afternoon and there was the best looking bank teller I've ever seen.
Seriously. It was weird because I usually get old Portuguese women...
And I think he was hitting on me.
Or that's what I deduced from
"Have you thought about opening a savings account?"

Maybe I'll go back and discuss that savings account in a little more detail with him....
blog comments powered by Disqus