2.13.2008

damn girl, don't hurt him don't d-don't don't don't hurt him

UGH.

Well, apparently they really liked me this morning EXCEPT that some of them didn't and one of them asked if I had a speech impediment. Which I don't. I don't think.

Which means: Do your voice warm-ups before you go to auditions. Especially if you live alone.
Also, I'm still sick and have been sick for weeks and so my voice is still off. But I don't know.

I hate knowing that they're thinking of wanting me but that maybe they won't choose me. HORRENDOUS.
Being an actor is all about being powerless all the time.
And you know how good I am with that.

On the plus side, I don't seem to have fucked up my hair colour too badly. Fingers crossed.

And also,
look what I found on the internet:
blog comments powered by Disqus