2.26.2008

already 7 servings of fruits and vegetables today

Oh yeah right. Melodramatic x 100.

.

I'm downloading Jeff Buckley.
At least he's already dead. He can't die again if he turns out to be a favourite.

.

It is so February/March right now.
I remember December was spent discussing how February would not end up like this - how we would plan against it. Now look.


We are sleeping with people we would never otherwise consider, smoking drugs in the bathtub, using text messages as if they are real interaction, buying disgusting chocolate cream pies (and eating them), crying over spilt milk, and sleeping in snow-banks with our vomit all around.


But I've almost got my upper-ranges back. I no longer irritate even myself by singing.

.

This is the time of year where I start dating someone (increasingly famous.. yeeeah) and then it lasts for 3 months or 2 months plus vague continuous involvement. Maybe this year will break the pattern.
I'm wary of myself mostly. I should stay single.
Especially after that last involvement where it turned out that I am completely insane and have no concept of actual feelings or what is real. And then I turned out to be really mean. And even when I knew how mean I was being, I didn't stop it.

.

This time last year, I was really, really happy. I was so ridiculously happy in that two months. And so was he. And we both conspired to sabotage it. And we're both insane and incompatible.
I miss having 2 a.m. phone calls from out of town to say that he misses me. And I miss looking out for him and visiting him at work bringing candy and I miss perfect gifts and getting him ready to go to a wedding and I miss dinner dates and alley make-outs. And chemistry.
Yes yes yes

I don't know how I feel about that bloke these days, but I miss those things.
So maybe it's possible that I would want to seriously date?

Only people who don't want me.

.

We play out patterns until we're through with them?

.

The term "mack" needs to be brought back.
Also the term "wheel", which means the same thing. Did that ever make it out of Saskatoon? That word was such a huge part of my grade 12 year. It peppers all the notes and letters from that time.

.

I'm responding to emails today. Turns out there were way too many I'd ignored. I'm a terrible emailer.

Two people I know almost burnt down their houses this weekend. This plus the Queen West fire equals three. Which is good because things in my life frequently go that way.
Although I'm a little nervous of my microwave exploding lately. Not sure why.
blog comments powered by Disqus