2.02.2008

I'm broke

I need to get another job.
But I don't want to!
And I probably won't...

I'm done baby-sitting in the days now. At brunch my friend pointed out to me that I'd become one of those parents who only talk about their kids. Well, kids are funny. And that's like the only thing I do during the week. And I'm not a parent. So whatevers.
I have to say, I'm so looking forward to sleeping in all week. And staying up until 4, writing. I wish I could be productive during the day. New skills to try for.
.

I've decided to increase my coffee intake and rely more on caffeine to run my life. I haven't been getting enough sleep to play this any other way.

.

I'm misrepresenting myself on here, maybe.
And in real life, too.

Things that are also true:

- I believe in love (resisting qualifying that statement)

- I believe that at some point I will be able to hold something down

- I have respect for men, they are not just objects to me

- care-taking is most important

- not that many babes have crushes on me

- I can still have fun without drinking

- Hershey's chocolate kisses smell a bit like barf. So do my kisses.
blog comments powered by Disqus