2.18.2008

happy family day

Dreamt last night I was in shitty relationship with someone I didn't care about but I thought "might as well stick it out until something better comes along"
This is maybe one of the most hilarious things I've dream-thought. So remarkably not something I would do.
Oh.
But he did own a Nissan Micra. So I could see staying in it for that.
.

It seems like no matter how much sleep I get I'm still exhausted. I'm still on the verge of passing out. Hmm. Maybe my iron is low.
I'm also still sick. It's been weeks and I'm still coughing a bit and feeling clogged up.
Probably because I drink too much.
.

I'm not excited.
And I wish I were. I should be. About getting lots of money at the very least. But I'm more apprehensive and tired.
I'm understanding more my famous-ish friends' reactions to being famous. To how much work it is.

I'm excited! Somewhere I am excited.
And I keep telling everyone I see how excited I am, in order to make it true... but mostly I'm just sort of weirded out.
It's weird how I've worked towards booking commercials and I'm always thinking 'wow, if I would only book a big commercial, then things would be okay for a while'.
Yeah, they won't. Nothing will be enough.

And I've definitely spent whatever money will be coming in about seven times over.

The best part of wardrobe fitting on Friday was that I tried on many, many Amish type outfits.
Haha.

I love the director of this spot though. He is very, very sweet. He told us how great we were about fifty times. And I had to try on about a billion outfits and he told me I looked great in everything.
.

Well, I'm officially at the age where I check for wedding rings.

Does this mean that I am officially an adult?
Maybe so.

What's worse is that frequently babes have them on.
.

I loved Now Magazine this week where they mentioned what great hair Hayden has.
It's strange how certain people just look like rockstars. Naturally, I mean. Not in a done-up way.

Seriously.
Hayden is probably my dream man.
In case of if you were wondering.
That's why I get the shakes when I see him.
.

I'm hoping to be able to afford a digital SLR camera with these moneys. I would be beyond excited for that, I believe.

I was researching last night on the interweb and it looks like I can get one that will fit the SLR lenses I already own. How hot would that be? Especially because I love my lenses. And then I won't have to double invest in lenses.
Yeah.
So excited.
I bought a tripod the other day. Feeling pretty pro, gotta say. I'm booked to do two headshot photo-shoots this week. I'm hoping it works out. I keep having to bump things back on account of having to shoot/go to wardrobe/go to auditions/etc.
.

Oh, yeah. Shooting commercial #1 (for a frozen dinner product) was good on Thursday. Pretty fun/funny. I got on really well with the boy acting opposite of me, which always makes a shoot good. We talked about "the business" and made way too many jokes about being celebrities/divas.
I felt really terribly for the old woman playing the Italian grandma. She obviously had little interest in acting and little interest in being there by the end of the day.
The make-up artist had worked on one of the music videos I was in, small city. And I especially liked the two British wardrobe stylists. Everything is around 8 times funnier when said in a British accent. And they had such great taste.
It was a short shoot day too, and I even made it to work that night.
Which was great because I had absolutely no money. Zero.

I'm still so broke it isn't funny.

I notice that no one has signed up to buy me congratulatory gifts yet...
blog comments powered by Disqus