2.03.2008

I made this booklet for you

Last night I worked the Leafs game. I was by myself so I had no one to talk to. When it was busy, it was busy but when it was slow, holy hell was I ever bored.
So I made this booklet on paper from the till and with a pen I found:

















I'm going to go to sleep now. Possibly for the entire afternoon. Right up until I have to work the Spice Girls (ick ick ick) concert tonight.

I didn't really sleep because I stayed up watching MTV (saw myself twice only) til four or five and then we slept three-in-a-bed at my friend's house. I always love love love cuddling up and being all smooshed in together but I never do sleep well...

We were supposed to be scoping babes last night but we ended up at the gayest of gay parties at Stone's Place.
Speaking of being promised cock and given nothing at all...
So we just danced up on each other and watched everyone make out.
Gay parties have way, way more making out than regular bars. And I find I'm less irritated by it.

I still love my lifestyle.

Attack plan for February:
Party It Out

(and if that doesn't work, drink a lot)
blog comments powered by Disqus