11.27.2008

No really, I needed all that

Hey, you know what's a good and fun and exciting way to waste time AND money?
Keeping buying craft supplies!
Oh, the potential!
I own so, so, so many crafts supplies. Way too many! I will never do all of these crafts... but geez... the possibilities.

I did it again today - bought a bunch more things.. hopefully more practical things, sort of. BUT STILL.

Also got my brother some very rad stocking stuffers - if I was certain he wouldn't read this, I would tell you about it, but I am not certain.
But I will say that Urban Outfitters has oddly good stuff for obnoxious teenage boys who only like violence and bad jokes.
(Okay, fine, he probably likes other things... but I can't think of any.)

Urban Outfitters is annoying in general because I want everything from there and can't afford any of it. UGH.

Went to Urban Barn and got my friend some of the most beautiful Christmas decorations I've seen. I came very close to buying a few things for me in there, but I refrained! congratulations, me!
If you want to shop for me there, though, they have
a) Gold checked (not really checked, tone on tone of metalic squares sort of) square serving plates ($6)
b) Green tray - really simple grayish-green tray, sooo pretty ($9)
c) glass bird ornaments ($5)
so many pretty things...

I'm very into trays. Easy way to cart messes around.


Oooookay. Ready to do some crafts... or watch more 30 Rock. Something like that.

Also: OMG blueberry pancakes at Aunties today! So fully loaded up with them too...
blog comments powered by Disqus