11.11.2008

filled my day planner

though I planned on doing absolutely nothing for these past couple of days, I have barely been home.
It's funny how that works out sometimes.
I just kept running into people or continuing on with people or wandering places. I haven't really had a moment to sit by myself. Getting that done now, in exchange for not going to do the laundry.
WHATEVER LAUNDRY.

I bought a pair of sorels yesterday. Well, they're Kodiak brand, really. But they're that style, kid's ones. Pretty excited about snowbanks now.
Actually made a pretty good haul at Value Village, got some supplies for Christmas gifts and crafts. Uh huhhh.

Went over to my friend's house for dinner last night, and then out for cheesecake with lots of peeps. Never enough cheesecake. I've been on about cheesecake every day for the past couple of weeks.
Craving not cured.

I wish I'd brought my camera today, accidentally left it at home. Annoying. So many things I'd like to photograph.
Went for brunch with Dollface, had cherry walnut pear pancakes for dessert. I know.
Then I went along with her to her doctor's appointment up in Barrie (no, it wasn't that far, but it sure was north) - road trip!!!
Then we went and visited our friend's new restaurant in Rosedale called Le Petit Castor - it's on Yonge, you should go there, especially if you like meat and expensive comfort food.
Then I got dropped off and went to Queen to shop for feathers and notions and things. Walking down Queen I ran into my friend from Saskatoon who is here visiting who I kept forgetting to call and make plans with. Providence! He was sitting on a bench outside of American Apparel so I sat down beside him. Deer's bandmate was working inside and happened to come near the window and I waved to him and he stuck his head out to say hi. Then I looked inside and saw a dude I went to college with but I didn't go in and say hi. He's kind of weird. And by kind of I mean really. Really.

Anyhow, so Saskatoon friend and I ended up wandering around and then going to Sneaky Dee's for dinner.
It was really nice. And I particularly like when plans and hang-outs require no planning.
Kind of perfect.

Now I'm having a little relax moment, drinking a Lucky Lager, reading some internet gossip, ignoring Rudyard's advances.
I'm thinking about cleaning the house. Yes, we'll definitely see if that happens.

I'm also thinking about becoming more entertaining, but good luck with that one.
blog comments powered by Disqus