11.18.2008

Flight check flight check flight check. I don't know why they change their prices every few minutes and I don't know why Westjet Doesn't understand that they are one of my all-time favourite companies but my bottom line (as a poor person) is dollar-dollar-bills.
And since they have the exact same prices as Air Canada (who I have no loyalty to whatsoever - despite never having a terrible experience with them) I am less inclined to take the Westjet flight which has a stop rather than the straight-there Air Canada one.
Why doesn't Westjet make it even $15 cheaper or something, then I could choose them!
I want to always choose Westjet but one time I chose Westjet and the flight was $25 cheaper but then I ended up getting a bit tipsy in the airport in Winnipeg for more than $25 dollars cause I was so bored and had so much time to waste.....

What I love about Westjet is that I've always found them to be quite a bit like their advertising - laid-back, warm, friendly, and they will go above and beyond.

Once I got to the airport late flying Air Canada by about 2 minutes (fair enough, totally my fault and by "my fault" I mean "lackadaisical friend who was giving me a ride"'s fault) and the guy was so detached and unhelpful and I was scared of missing Christmas and so broke and of course I started crying. He put me on a later flight, no charge, so it was great and everything, but he just was so don't-care-high.
When I got there late flying Westjet, again by about 2 minutes (fair enough, totally TTC's fault) the woman was unbelievably helpful, late-boarded my luggage and rushed me to the gate. And was funny and charming. And I told her I wanted to marry her I was so happy and she said "maybe". Which was good-sported of her.

.

I'm thinking I'm going to go home from Dec. 16th until the 30th - I need to miss as few good shifts at ACC as possible but I want to be there for at least two weeks. Even that won't be near enough.
Ghaaad.

How am I all of a sudden behind on all my Christmas planning and prep? Annoying. Everyone else seems more on the ball than me.

So I guess I'm going to be back in Toronto for New Years. I've never been here for New Years. Wild. I wonder what I will get up to.

.

My stomach was so upset this morning, I blame it entirely on the chips that I ate before bed. This is exactly why stuff like that doesn't come into my house. Because it will immediately journey to my belly.
I have to put all the rest of that candy away. Ah, man, such a terrible eater.
I can tell I'm gaining weight I can feel it in my face. Sexy, I know.

By feeling ill I missed out on making my friend take me along to No Frills to get groceries. And I really needed them. Like so badly. Now I have to go to Dominion (Metro, sorry) and spend a billion dollars.
My life is hard.

"You still shop at No Frills, don't you? I'm gonna pick you up and take you to the No Frills"
blog comments powered by Disqus