11.04.2010

with enough honesty to stun a small animal

I'm justifying still being awake at 3 a.m. by making this blog entry. You're welcome.

I know I'm late to the party on this one but why didn't anyone tell me about it sooner?
imboycrazy.com
Was I just not listening?
Granted, I have not gone too far back in the entries and I'm already coming across stuff I don't necessarily agree with. But what the hell? They're giving her a fucking TV show.


Boy Crazy Promo from alexi wasser on Vimeo.

This looks good I don't care what you say. I want to watch it.

I'm so fucking scared to say anything on this blog that might bother anyone or might state an opinion that I can't say anything at all.
I feel the same way in writing fiction and poetry and screenplays, scared to say the absolute truth which is insane since that's the only thing I'm interested in other people's art. The specific and absolute truth. 
That's how we all end up boring and unproductive. Mostly me.

I wish I made this damn video:

boycrazy in bed from alexi wasser on Vimeo.
Classic.

I mean, not for me as I am into insisting on condoms at all times I don't care all the time. Do I look like I maintain relationships? Do I know where you've been? Do you know where I've been? Do I look like I'm not constantly looking around? Do I look like a responsible parent? Did you even ask if I'm on the pill?

I never say things like that on blog. I say things like that all day long IRL.
I think I maybe partly worry about my family reading this blog which doesn't make sense as I am frank with them in realtime. But employers/co-workers I guess. And babes.
Even though the bottom line needs to be that I don't want to be with dudes who are bothered by what I want to say on here. I'm not talking about respecting privacy, I'm just talking experiences and if you don't trust my judgment then that's an issue in itself.

Though I did think, while reading this woman's blog, "how will she find true love when she's going about it like this?"
I don't know I don't know.



My friend walked out on a guy who refused to wear a dome the other day. And he didn't back down. Insanity.

Man no wonder I don't put out that much, this whole society and set-up of dating is right messed.
Remember how Seventeen magazine definitely told us we weren't ready for sex if we couldn't talk about everything?


Lately I've been wanting to be so super straight-forward and blunt and honest with everyone. That would be so hard.

My friend told me that after a few months of hanging around with a man, he said to her that he just didn't like her enough.
This seems like it would be the hardest thing to hear but I think that hearing it after a few months would be the part that would be most hard.
I wonder if that is a valid thing to say to someone when explaining that you no longer should hang out.
I wish very much that it had been said to me in the past at certain points. Maybe it could have snapped me out of it. I've also considered saying it but haven't.


I recently saw an old top crush who I was pretty hung up on for a bit there.
He was flirting with me and hanging around and I was struggling to keep from being terrifically rude (like I am sometimes) and I very much considered saying "you just love that I like you, yeah?"

I kind of wish I had said it.
I kind of wish that he liked me like how he looks at me sometimes. 



Prune: "i only feel better about those kind of situations when i'm honest enough to stun a small animal"

and from Niki tonight "On-paper babes are like chickens before they hatch"
Which, of course, makes them easier to put into baskets.

I sort of don't believe that babes who don't read my website like me enough, I mean, if I liked someone I would read their website or at least stop by occasionally. 
And I don't believe that babes I know these days read this. Though, who knows.

(Also, jfyi, I'm dead sober right now, getting back into productivity [fingers crossed] I more-than welcome comments, especially positive ones since I'm already second-guessing this entry. especially the photos but then again, I think they're kind of lovely.)
blog comments powered by Disqus