11.29.2010

pre-christmas dinner party part 2 yeeeah

The rest of the photos from my pre-Christmas dinner party!

omg I love those Christmas crowns! Sweet Beastly "this doesn't fit my head, looks like I'm going to have to tape it to my hair just like every other year"
holy jeez I'm still laughing about that.



Whatever. My apartment is so cozy. It's rather like a little pigsty and way too crowded but it's so cozy and I feel so at home here so maybe I'll be over feeling defensive about it.
Though, I do want a down mattress cover or maybe memory foam?, I feel like that would make things tip top notch around here.
Anyway.




My neighbour just put out a couple of pink and purple chairs by the curb and I kind of want them to paint white, they are good solid chairs.. but the problem is how I would never get around to painting them then I'd be stuck with pink and purple chairs. Hmmmmm.

I want a new table, too. Actually I want the table I had before back. Rough life.



okok, the pictures from the other iphone now!




























I'm avoiding getting down to work despite how I have that feeling in my stomach like maybe I'm on the verge of something good.. It's okitsok.

I'm looking forward to my walk to work so much for some reason. I feel like jumping and dancing. Got all of that sadness out of my system last night maybe?
Hopefully!
blog comments powered by Disqus