11.07.2010

missin those prairie skies


I made this video in the summertime the day of my aunt's wedding my mum and I drove to find some more wildflowers to top up the (ridiculously beautiful) arrangements my mum had made. My aunt's wedding was on a retreat outside of the city a ways and the prairies were fucking gorgeous that day. Can't even explain but this shaky video maybe gives you an idea.
I don't know if you're not from the prairies if I can get across how much I love it there, but, you know.


I fell over onto my face (not quite) walking in Kensington on my way to work yesterday afternoon. I just fell right off a curb. Pretty embarrassing!
I felt fine afterwards but by the time my shift was over my ankle had swollen right up and I wanted to barf because it hurt too much to stand on. I was worried because today was the Buffalo Bills game at the dome and it was super busy. But this morning I woke up and it was miraculously cured!
Or maybe I was just being a baby in the first place. Probssss.


My brain's fried tonight. I cannot believe how fast time is passing I'm wasting my life away. Except also life's been preeetty fun lately so that's okok then.
Mostly.

Oh, in case you're wondering, I've booked my holiday trip home I'm in Saskatoon from 2:30 in the afternoon on Dec. 16th (holy shiiit a bit more than a month away!) until the morning of Dec. 30th.
So lots of time for making crafts pre-Christmas day (cousin I am looking specifically in your direction better get some time set aside for me otherwise you'll get punched) but I'm back in Torontoo for New Years... Let's live it up and cheers to the moon. Yeah?
blog comments powered by Disqus