11.12.2010

WISHLIST 2K10! WISHLIST 2K10!

Wishlist! Wishlist!

I'm so excited for Christmas!
except I keep forgetting to be excited. It's a shame to waste a second of these holiday moments not being excited. Right? Ugh, I'm nuts.

Whoa I just realized this list is going to be super similar to wishlist 2k9. Hmm.

anyway. here we go:

1. true love

2. A NEWWWW CAR

3. money

4. alcohol (any kind! I drink everything!)

5. gold and blue fancy china
 shit I want that teapot, eh?

6. Jadite measuring cup set (or green milk glass I don't know if these are the smae thing or not)

7. Cloisonne Owls

8. pearl earrings
studs in pink or grey or tiny droplets in any colour

9. coloured glass mixing bowls
I'm making mix-matched set. So far I have dark blue and purple.

10. hard-shelled suitcases
big or small. different colours. also making a set.

11. Trunk
I should have bought a trunk in Saskatoon what was I thinking? If they're still at the MCC I want one I'll greyhound it back here or something.

12. A beardy long-hair

13. beautiful scarves
red pashmina, black pashmina, every colour really.

14. tuques and mittens
yeeeah

15. small cast-iron frying pan

16. big cast iron soup pot (vintage or new I'm not choosy)

17. snowflake jewelry

18. long pendant necklaces

19. a great black cardigan

20. a loan to start a small shop

21. a rap career

22. pretty pie plate

23. wooden ladle

24. coloured glass bottles

25. computer speakers

26. new computer

27. frilly drawers and fancy tights/thick leggings

okay I think that about covers it.. does it? Hopefully!

I don't know why I feel silly posting it this year. Whattttevers.

Oh, also:

28. gemstone jewelry
amethyst/garnet/topaz/etc etc silver ring
fancy earrings etc.
all of it. yeah. the fancier the better.

29. Leaf jewelry. I just like leaves. and feathers.


So, yeah. Somehow I managed to not take a single photo last night.
Hopefully raymi and casie save the day on that one. I'm totally going to steal their photos and fucking post 'em. ya know?

Funtimez though for sure. More chilled out than I'd expected. But it was lovely to see everyone. And I ate a lot of cheese. I actually even took a lot of cheese home with me and a couple of gift bags! Mmm gift bags with condoms and rum!

Ugh I can't stop eating cheese. yikes.
blog comments powered by Disqus