4.15.2010

Where's the love? it's not enough! makes the world go round and round

Guys remember when we all used to like Hanson so much?? REMEMBER?
I so into that record, I'll admit. Not MmmBop, I have more class than that, but the ones like Lucy and I Will Come To You the ones that were so fun to sing along to.
I was mostly into Jonathan Taylor Thomas (obvi) but I had a side-interest in Taylor Hanson. Yeah, I taped them when they were on Oprah.

It's kind of weird how I got so ridiculously into pop culture and celebrities, my mum hates all that kind of shit. I've always had a soft spot for crushes and cute boys though. An interest I've carefully cultivated for many years and has served me quite well....

ANYWAY:

Thinking 'Bout Somethin'

HANSON | MySpace Music Videos

Yeah, this is pretty fun. No, it is, though.
Also, it has Weird Al in it, in case that was more your bag.
blog comments powered by Disqus