5.06.2008

I should've left by now




(from the hats-on-shirts-off party on Saturday, which I have yet to post pictures from)

There's a new Radcliffe U. Hall column on She Does The City! This is my favourite column. Sometimes I LOL when I read it.

Last improv class last night. I'm oddly sad about it this morning. I guess I've been hanging with these peeps for 14 weeks now, makes sense I'd be sad to not have that anymore. Wah wah.
I wish that I hadn't stayed out as late as I did, but it was the last class, and there was a birthday.

But damn I'm tired these days.
Oh yeah, I keep meaning to take iron pills.
I'm just physically exhausted all the way through. Sometimes when I'm biking my legs just don't feel like moving anymore.

Annoying!
But I guess I really haven't been getting enough sleep, too much working and too much partying all the time.
So excited for Saskatoon and doing so much of nothing. Like you would not believe.
I want to have a backyard party. A backyard potluck!

Yeah huh.

But first; audition, deal with Rogers cable bill/mischarges/annoying me, headshot shoot, big chill!
blog comments powered by Disqus