5.21.2008

;)

hi ****,
I posted a funny photo of you on my flickr/weblog (ohmistletoe.com) but then I thought, maybe it was mean, but I didn't think it was mean, only funny and amusing, but maybe you would think it was mean and I wouldn't like that, so have a look and if you're angry (grrrrrr) I will take it down
from
meredith


hi meredith,
anyone who has a photo of themselves with that hat and that facial expression and is still brave enough to caption it thusly has certainly earned my blessing (if not my sense of irony).

by all means, lever B.

****

Lever B is Lever 3000 less-powerful brother.

Those emails are extra funny if you consider how awkward I made mine (on purpose) and how he (delightingly - I clapped my hands with joy) matched it.

I frequently make that face. I have felt myself make that face twice this morning.
Sour.
When he saw me wearing that hat he said "That hat is so pretentious!"
Which I found a bit ironic, coming from him.

It reminded me of when I was at The Toad's place and we were talking and I was explaining about this time where I went a bit off my kilter and thought I could control things with my mind and with bargaining with the spirits.
Toad: That sounds like paranoid schizophrenia
Me: Well now, that's the pot calling the kettle black!

My life is beyond hilarious this morning. I don't know how I've managed to make my life so amusing..

Oh, yeah, things are back on (maybe, maybe) with he who wants to get in my pants ;)

ha!
blog comments powered by Disqus