5.30.2010

quotables and notables (this is all going in the TV show don't deny)

"I had a dream that I was a lioness and I was in charge of taking care of two mentally challenged cubs"
-Niki

"I had a dream my number one crush was a sexy doctor with many sexy brothers who were beardy-longhairs and I had stomach cancer and they wanted to take care of me at their house. I think my stomach hurt in my sleep."
-Me

It's ladies night at the Mistletoe household!
Two of the prettiest ladies I know and I are going to have vodka lemonade and martinis and annoy the cat at my place! Life is grand and we are all so lucky/cursed to be in the middle of all this. Yeah? Yeah!


"Don't these stairs know how often we ride our bikes!?!?"
-Raymi to me on the too-many stairs at Paupers last night
blog comments powered by Disqus