12.16.2009

must be santa santa claus

Arrrgh sorry i haven't been updating!
I've been busy!
And I will keep on being busy right up until Christmas, I bet.
Possibly even after that.. but more chilled out.


It was my show last night!
And it was so fun!
So fun!
I know that I always say this, but, I totally have great friends. So many neat people that I get to love. Lucky.

I didn't take any pictures at all, but I put a couple good dudes in charge of that, so hopefully you'll get to see some soon..

Highlights:
- onstage my friend gave me a Christmas "garter belt" which I inspected an found that it was actually a stretchy dog collar! How awesome is that! (I wore it all night. obviously.)
- how we all had ribbon-belts on, so festive and pretty!
- "shots shots shots shots shots shots! -Hey do you guys know that song?" - Niki
- people brought me gifts! I didn't expect that to happen, but yeeeah I'll take 'em
- a lovely song written for/about me! (I know, right? happy christmas birthday to me, indeed)


There were some people who didn't come who I missed, but lots of neat friends and great tunes and the cover band doing Christmas carols turned out super nicely. People singing along and

I raffled off some funny things, and the winners seemed pleased. I gave out suckers and Christmas crackers and some people (me) even wore the Christmas crowns that came inside the crackers!
Cute!

I wish there had been more of a dance party at the end.. but it was alright..

Awww so glad we actually pulled this off!
Most of the thanks go to Cpt. Heh who did a lot of organizing for me. And Niki who helped so much at the show!

Uhhghgh I'm still too hungover. It's bad when people buy you birthday shots because you feel terrible refusing.. I need to remember that I may feel more terrible accepting..


The best part about the holiday season is that even when one awesome thing has just happened there's still plenty of other awesome things coming up!

I'm going home on Sunday. How soon is that?? Too soon! I'm working a bunch before then and there's a bunch of parties.. I think I'm going to take tonight (after work) to get some wrapping and cleaning and crafting and packing done. Hopefully!
I need to sleep all day on Saturday so that I can party all night and then catch my early early flight..
blog comments powered by Disqus