10.30.2009

Macallan Party Town (#2)

IMG_3939

Okay, here's the rest of the photos from the Macallan scotch tasting!

Hey, look, it's a friend from shark vs. bear
IMG_3943

There was only one draw for the night and it was for a bottle of the Macallan 10, and Poppy won it!
IMG_3950

And then while he wasn't looking, he wasn't looking for a long period of time, we opened it and drank some of it!

IMG_3952

And he was mad! Which is kind of fair... luckily since I brought him to the event and enabled him to win the prize plus get a nice gift bag I didn't feel too badly about it.

Then JL made some more "origami"
IMG_3953

IMG_3954

and I hammed it up!

IMG_3957

IMG_3958
Amazing!
Especially because I look so awkwardly small it's almost like I'm being held up in front of the background as well..

IMG_3960

IMG_3965

Poppy still wasn't paying attention to us.
IMG_3966

so I took a picture of his butt!
IMG_3968

He's such an eligible bachelor, ladies!!

Another bit of amazing:
IMG_3963

and now for my FAVOURITE picture:::

:
:
:
:


IMG_3964

I can't not-laugh when I see that. Impossible.


I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to wear my costume tonight but I'm not sure if I'll end up someplace where other people will also be wearing costumes... hmmmm.
blog comments powered by Disqus