10.25.2009

easily impressed

IMG_3813

I'm so impressed with myself right now. I'm so easily impressed, I always think I do a good job. That's why I get away with doing so little.

IMG_3826

My mum got me these antique knob things in my stocking last year and they've just been lying around here since then and every once in awhile I pick them up and think "man, I should do something with these, they're beautiful..."
So I finally put them up!

IMG_3824

I first meant from them to be necklace holders but then I liked them so much just plain like that with the leaves hanging from them.

IMG_3818

Luckily I also had this antique light-switch cover that's been lying around for even longer. It's got four holes for switches and I only have single light switches.
Turns out it makes an awesome necklace holder, though.

IMG_3825

IMG_3829

So, so pleased.

IMG_3822

I cleaned up a bunch today, actually. And reorganized some stuff and decorated a bit more even. Don't get me wrong, I'm still living in squalor, just less so.

IMG_3828

I'm not feeling well so I decided it was fine if I made cupcakes and ate three of them. Wheat!
So far I'm not feeling any worse, really. Well, pretty spacey but there's nothing that I need to do so it's okay.
I watched four episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm and made Christmas origami (hey, it's step in the right direction if I'm at least doing stuff while I watch internet TV.. right?).

IMG_3823

IMG_3816
blog comments powered by Disqus